Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst, Vendor Management for a 12-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Senior Analyst, Vendor Management:
- Any Information Technology Management experience
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced MS Suite experience - especially Excel
Nice to have:
- Information Technology Management experience
- A good understanding of how contracts work
- Exposure with Tableau, Jira, Confluence, Cloud, contracts, and Benchmarking
- FI experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Is a team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Communication – You are highly skilled at both written and verbal communication. You can effectively articulate issues/recommendations via your analysis. You are skillful in using Microsoft’s suite of products.
- Vendor Governance – Track and enforce key contract terms including service level commitments, pricing, and annual contractual targets and participate in vendor meetings on a regular basis.
- Reporting – Prepare regular contract change order and service requests activity reports, spend analysis reports, and dashboard reporting. Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Negotiation – Establish reporting and monitoring mechanisms with the vendor
As the Senior Analyst, Vendor Management, you will be responsible for:
- The Senior Analyst, Vendor Management is responsible for completing day-to-day vendor management and oversight activities for vendors across the technical operations department.
- The role applies comprehensive knowledge and skills to prepare, schedule and facilitate regular business reviews, serving as the liaison between Line of Business stakeholders and outside suppliers.
- The Senior Analyst, Vendor Management makes decisions on their own work methods to monitor assigned supplier relationships and maintain awareness of contracts.
- The role exercises independent judgement within defined procedures, analyzing supplier financials, spend and performance data and performing follow-up activities to ensure adherence to service level objectives in partnership with internal teams. In addition, the role works with the Line of Business lead and other stakeholders on ad hoc research and reports required for the information reported to senior management
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.