Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? Looking to join a top-tier organization? We have an opportunity for a highly skilled team player to join our client's organization in the role of Senior API Developers.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 5
At a high level, we are looking for developers who have the following skills:
- Core Java knowledge; Java 8 standards and how to use them efficiently
- DB related skills like SQL, JDBC, transaction, etc
- JEE technologies and how they can be used (e.g. JAXB)
- Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Testing frameworks and approaches.
- Application performance troubleshooting
- Creation of the design and use case documentation
- Aptitude and attitude to learning ECIF business domain
- Effective communication with the team
In addition to the above, some other skills wanted are:
- Deeper understanding of DB related skills
- Underlying SOAP and REST driving principles of application development
- Microservices patterns and EIP patterns
- Java Patterns
- Clear understanding of questions and concise and clear answers
- Ability to manage the different points of interest and reach a common conclusion
- Thread safety and transactions in threading
- E2E development and integration tools understanding
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.