Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Sr. Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, and a minimum of 5 years directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams including Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture, Security, Privacy, User Experience, Developers, Quality Assurance, and Subject Matter Experts in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with an ability to easily learn new software applications
- Previous experience using project tools such as Microsoft Project, JIRA and TestRail would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both the user community and IT, and expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Proven analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize challenges, identify causes and provide solutions
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada on an unrestricted basis.
As the Sr. Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Support the implementation of integrated solutions to improve the business functionality and overall performance for system users, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Facilitate, coordinate and capture project related requirements with the subject matter experts and project sponsor
- Collaborate with internal parties and third-party business and technical teams as required to optimize utilization of data and generation of complete, timely and accurate reports
- Create detailed user stories for development including acceptance criteria Analyze current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the requirements and improve processes
- Assist the Project Manager to track, monitor, and communicate project and enhancement progress and status against the project plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes, and milestones
- Effectively communicate with all areas of the team (management, design/UX, development and quality assurance) to coordinate efforts
- Produce high-quality deliverables on time, including business requirements, project plans, test plans, test scenarios/cases, functional designs and knowledge transfer materials
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet requirements and support purchasing efforts
- Participate in Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing to ensure features and functions have been enabled
- Work with teams to integrate organizational change management activities into the overall project plan
- Actively participate in project review meetings providing status input to the business sponsor and Team Lead
- Participate on committees as required
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Send us your resume, and anything else you think will impress us!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.