Are you detailed? Work to make deadlines? Looking to join a top-tier organization? We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
Assignment Length: 24-month contract
Assignment Starting; February
# of Openings: 4
Top skills for Senior Business Analyst:
- Experience with and/or an understanding of applications in a complex legacy environment that use system business rules to constrain and control remuneration outcomes.
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and “pseudocode” related to the legacy business rules and their applicability to the larger context.
- The ability to apply your knowledge and experience to identify potential gaps and errors related to the legacy business rules.
- Flexibility and a willingness to adjust to the dynamics of a transforming work environment.
- The ability to focus on the required results, rather than specific activities.
- Seasoned experience and understanding of AH processes and programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with Canadian public health programs with a preference for experience in Alberta
- An excellent understanding of the Alberta Schedule of Medical Benefits
- Experience documenting Business Rules as they relate to remuneration programs
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in one or more Canadian public health programs (preferably in Alberta).
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a complex business environment that utilizes a legacy/mainframe application.
- Experience in assessing and documenting legacy business rules related to major remuneration programs.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Work in concert with Business Analysts to assess at a high level, the major remuneration business processes within the current business model (i.e., an operating model that includes Fee-for-Service, Hospital and Medical Reciprocal, Alternative Relationship Program, Academic Medicine and Health Service Program and Locum-based transactions).
- Assist in assessing the legacy application portfolio business rules that have been expressed as “pseudo-code” (through a business extraction process) that reflects the functional logic of the transactions associated with the major remuneration business processes.
- Apply your experience within the context of distinct remuneration models commonly found in Health Care, to identify possible gaps and/or errors in the current state business rules catalogue.
- In addition, provide organizational design consulting, direction, and assistance to the Project on the current state of the program:
Don't miss out, our client is starting interviews immediately. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.