Our client requires two (2) Senior Business Analysts for Global GBM Internal Control, which is undertaking a project and they are looking to enhance internal controls through this project that will include technology and process enhancements. This is a 6-month contract starting in May.
Key Senior Business Analysts Skills
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of Business Analyst Professional experience – with a Business and IT Background
- Two (2) to five (5) years of – experience with Wall Street System
- Three (3) to five (5) years of – Broad Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Trading Product Knowledge – FI Experience
- Two (2) to five (5) years of - Base infrastructure knowledge - understanding of the trading system.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Murex, Broadway, Seler. - Highly preferred, will be working with these systems.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.