Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, in the search for an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; November
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in computer technology specializing in video technologies such as Genetic Technology
- Experience with networking including VPNs, wireless, switching, routing, firewalls
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or another associated specialty
- Demonstrated knowledge of security fundamentals and best practices
- Certifications related to video technologies are an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The desire for continuous improvement through certifications, training, or other methods
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with project resources from various teams to design, implement, document, operate, and optimize enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Working with resources from various teams to support various enterprise applications
- Participate in operational video projects
- Conduct technical analysis, execute configuration changes, perform testing, and resolve support requests escalated via the service desk
- Service health monitoring for supported applications and leading incident response in response to service impacting events
- Assist with feasibility, cost, design, and specification documents for new or production systems
- Identify, analyze, and resolve issues for items including, but not limited to, hardware, software, operating systems, networks, and cloud services
- Create, update, and maintain training materials, procedures, and standards
- Assuming the role of a subject matter expert with applications supported by the team
- Performing other job-related duties as required
- Participating in a paid-on-call rotation
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.