Eagle is assisting our client, a leader in their industry, in the search for an experienced Senior Cloud Application Developer.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior Cloud Application Developer:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in system design application development cloud infrastructure or IT consulting participating in complex projects
- At least 3 years of working experience with AWS and RedHat OpenShift.
- Experience with building observability into services to track usage and health.
- Experience with OpenShift Container Platform cluster monitoring and Telemetry
- Strong knowledge in SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong working knowledge in microservices event-driven programming REST-oriented API and Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) principles.
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today! We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.