Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Compliance Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Compliance Analyst Skills
- Five (5) to seven plus (7+) years experience in banking and/or investment services
- Candidate MUST come from a regulatory/financial services background and be able to read, analyze and provide insight on various banking products/services
- Candidate MUST have customer complaint experience
- Experience in lending/deposit operations within a banking organization
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently, with little direction
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced degree desirable
As Senior Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- At the direction and with the assistance of the Associate/Deputy Ombudsman:
- Triage assigned cases to identify any urgent, sensitive and /or reputational issues
- Negotiate and facilitate effective and fair resolutions between internal stakeholders (LOB/Legal/Collections, etc.) and customers
- Draft clear, concise and thorough responses to customer complaints
- Liaise and respond to requests from external dispute resolution providers (i.e. Ombudsman of Banking Services and Investments (“OBSI”)
- Negotiate and facilitate resolutions of customer files with OBSI
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.