Eagle is assisting our client who requires a Senior Developer with knowledge and proven experience with Esri Desktop and Esri Server software, their implementation, customization, and support are mandatory. This is a 6-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Senior Developer:
- At a minimum, successful completion of two years of an acceptable post-secondary educational program in computer science, information technology, information management, geomatics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), or another specialty relevant to the position to be staffed.
Technical Knowledge Requirements
- Substantiated knowledge of the following is required for the position:
- Esri ArcGIS Server (version 10.x);
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop (version 10.x);
- Programing Languages such as .Net, Python, Shell Scripting, SQL;
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server;
- Esri Spatial Database Engine (SDE) geodatabases;
- GIS file formats conversion;
- ArcGIS Web services publishing;
- ArcGIS GeoProcessing tools and services;
- Web Service protocols such as SOAP and REST;
As Senior Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Understands and interprets GIS-related functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents;
- Analyzes GIS technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements;
- Designs, develops and unit tests GIS technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the GIS technical solution developed;
- Prepares and implements the technical solution to the production environment. This includes the development of technical documentation;
- Investigates and provides post-implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.