Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an experienced Senior DevSecOps Architect/Consultant, and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
Assignment Length: 12-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior DevSecOps Architect / Consultant:
- Six plus (6+) years equivalent DevSecOps experience, including hands-on open-source or vendor-specific tooling knowledge. (Must)
- Five plus (5+) years leading and implementing full-stack end-to-end automation, implementing test automation (Must)
- Five plus (5+) years working with Agile development and project management methodologies.
- Five plus (5+) years source control experience administering version control systems
- Five plus (5+) years of understanding of containerization technology.
- Five plus (5+) years of establishing and enhancing enterprise engagement model, integration model, maturity model and operating model
- DevOps / DevSecOps architecture certification (Nice to Have),
- Five plus (5+) Understanding of microservices, common frameworks, implementation, and best practices.
- Five plus (5+) years of API Gateway, Service Discovery, API environment-specific configurations, API keys, API user management.
- Understanding of 12 Factor Principle and cloud-native development
- Five plus (5+) years experience with integrating information security requirements into DevOps pipelines.
As the Senior DevSecOps Architect / Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for performing and preparing gap analysis documents and designing a proposed DevSecOps adoption roadmap.
- You will analyze the current state IT environment to achieve stated business goals using DevSecOps methodology and tools in conventional or Cloud environments.
- You will architect the DevSecOps tooling infrastructure and define the interface requirements among the various toolsets.
- In this role, you will analyze the software build and deploy requirements for a project, portfolio, or account and define the architecture.
- You will design the deployment and release management strategy using the necessary standard enterprise software tools.
- You will lead and help implement the enterprise DevSecOps framework, governance model, integration model, maturity model and operating model.
- Establish DevSecOps Controls, guidelines and standards for audibility and operability.
- You will design and lead implementation for autonomous enterprise operations.
- You will lead tools/technology rationalization efforts to streamline and standardize enterprise tools/technology offerings aligning with an enterprise technology roadmap.
- You will define and implement deployment strategy and standards.
- You will define and implement branching and merging strategies and standards.
- You will integrate site reliability engineering principles and practices into the DevSecOps framework and operating model.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.