Are you passionate about building scalable products, adhering to high-quality coding standards and being part of a culture that promotes learning and sharing while respecting work-life balance? You’re a self-starter who enjoys autonomy, and you will have the option to work remotely and/or from our office.
We are assisting our client who is seeking a permanent placement as a Senior IT Support Analyst.
Assignment Length: Permanent
Assignment Starting; October
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Sr. IT Support Analyst:
- What can you bring? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Experience in Banking Operations technologies such as payments, reconciliation, settlements and confirmations. Familiar with IBM Matrix or similar products is an advantage.
- Understanding Swift Messaging and AML products would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Foreign Current, Deposits, General Ledger and accounting life cycle.
- Knowledge of Monitoring Tools e.g. ITRS-Geneos and Splunk would be an advantage
- Adeptness at configuring, upgrading, and administering business applications, in coordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Experience in scripting, Windows PowerShell scripting, automation and process improvement.
- Experience in Unix, Linux, AIX, Windows platforms.
- Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server.
- Ability to work independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks and may be relied upon to coach/ educate others.
- Strong subject matter expertise, as you prepare to provide clients, team, and/or project team with technical guidance and assist with highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution.
- High comfort level in leading the support of highly complex and/or comprehensive applications/systems and/or business lines.
- Strength in identifying root causes and implementing targeted and controlled remediation plans.
- Readiness to review, participate in and implement procedures.
- Strength in consulting with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on the area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to your own area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and can work effectively with vendors to fulfill support requirements.
- Possession of effective change management discipline.
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve critical service issues.
- Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in client services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
As the Sr. IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of systems and application support, research and analysis, administration, performance availability monitoring and management.
- Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Perform controlled incident resolution including prioritization and escalation, involving business and technology partners as appropriate.
- Service applications and systems, provide application, systems, operational availability levels that meet or exceed standards and service levels already established while minimizing operational risk.
- Promptly schedule packaging and release new applications in a timely manner, reduce change execution times by planning implementations with parallel work streams (while working with stakeholders as appropriate).
- Strive to improve production environment stability by working with others to set up, maintain and monitor applications and systems, while meeting availability targets.
- Provide prompt, effective day-to-day support, accurately identify and resolve issues, perform controlled and timely incident resolution all while making client satisfaction a top priority.
- Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, software and operations), research system issues and opportunities, recommend changes, oversee execution, keep accurate documentation.
- Design, review, integrate application requirements (e.g. functional, security, integration, performance, quality, operations).
- Address application, cross-capability and cross-release issues.
- Gain an understanding of technical aspects of project and break-fix development related to the application, advise developers and solution designers.
- Assume incident management role (communicator, tracker, escalator, driver, etc.).
- Monitor system life cycles, ensure both specs and functionality support business objectives and architecture decisions, re-develop as required.
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor environmental performance.
- Improve performance and resource utilization by assessing and analyzing opportunities to optimize the operational environment.
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required.
- Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans.
- Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and reduce costs.
- Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans.
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits, Don't wait to apply for this great career opportunity. Give us a call and speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.