Are you passionate about building scalable products, adhering to high-quality coding standards and being part of a culture that promotes learning and sharing while respecting work-life balance? You’re a self-starter who enjoys autonomy, and you will have the option to work remotely and/or from our office.
We are assisting our client who is seeking a permanent placement for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
Assignment Length: Permanent
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software engineering and development
- An interest in being a mentor and influence best practices with less experienced developers
- Strong grasp of SQL compositions skills for composing queries and analysis
- Confident with the utilization of Spring Frameworks, Web Services and API’s
- Experience with developing on Cloud, especially GCP and AWS
- Experience in Microservices, Kubernetes (GKE preferable), and Dockers
- Proven ability in Design and Architecture of complex, highly scalable and performance-driven applications
- Experience working in the Flights industry is desirable
As the SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER, you will be responsible for:
- Drive mission-critical projects with direct impact on the evolution of Priceline's business
- Innovate with a cross-functional agile team that continuously experiments, iterates and delivers on new product objectives
- Showcase fluency and development skills of Core Java or similar programming languages
- Lead, mentor, and guide less experienced developers in best practices
- Apply your programming skills towards building low latency and high throughput transactional services with continuous integration and automation testing
- Implement SQL composition skills that collect and queries data for investigation and analysis in real-time from our applications
- The ability to quickly apply your experience to understand our codebase, systems and business requirements to effectively make changes to our application
- Influencer and communicator on team development efforts. Influence what the best solutions are and communicate your findings to key business stakeholders
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits, Don't wait to apply for this great career opportunity. Give us a call and speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.