Eagle is assisting our client who is in need of a Senior OCM Analyst to start immediately on a one (1) year contract.
Key Skills for Senior OCM Analyst:
- Seven plus (7+) years OCM experience
- Extensive experience supporting project change initiatives within multiple projects.
- Experience supporting changes associated with deploying new, highly complex technical solutions
- Process or similar certification (desirable)
- Ability to pass an enhanced security check
- Effective planning, presentation, and time management skills
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to facilitate feedback from stakeholders
- Comfortable communicating with senior management
- Degree or Professional Certification
As the Senior OCM Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the consistent application of the Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans – including Stakeholder Impact Analysis, the Change Plan, Business Readiness Assessment etc.;
- Following the project-centric change management activities involved with changes to technology and business processes to drive effective adoption, greater utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting stakeholders;
- Contributing to activities and deliverables that will ensure a greater degree of adoption and sustainment of the planned changes within a Program / Project;
- Think creatively, deliver strategically with change and communications plans and tactical execution of activities and artifacts at the project level;
- Creating content that effectively communicates complex change initiatives and messaging to stakeholders through internal communications channels including leader briefings, key messages, newsletters, Intranet, video, and project updates;
- Developing a variety of digital content and infographics in order to communicate to internal stakeholders and market information to the entire organization; and,
- Creation and management of measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.