Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Organizational Change Manager.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract - The successful candidate will work remotely from their home office.
Assignment Starting; October
# of Openings: 1
As the Senior Organizational Change Manager, you will be responsible for:
- As the change management workstream lead on projects the Manager of Organizational Change will be responsible for developing and executing the change management strategy and plan to apply a structured change management methodology/approach to support various firm strategic business initiatives that require simultaneous changes to organizational culture, people, process and technology, across multiple stakeholder groups (geographies, functions, business units)
- Providing coaching to Senior Leaders who are change sponsors on the principles of change management and how to be effective in their role as a change sponsor
- Helping to articulate and Frame the project vision for change in a way that is meaningful and resonates with the various stakeholder groups impacted by the change
- Assess the degree of impact to stakeholder groups, resulting from changes to people, processes and technology
- Develop and gain agreement on the change strategy and plan, to facilitate change adoption, at an early enough stage of the project to inform the overall project plan with refinements taking place throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with the project manager/team to ensure key change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan
- Work with the project sponsor to ensure the business provides sufficient support for the change strategy and approach through stakeholder management activities and escalation, as necessary
- Independently develop and execute actionable and targeted change management workstream deliverables for projects including, stakeholder assessments and engagements plans, change agent networks, communication plans and supporting materials, change people risk and readiness assessments, training needs analysis and training strategies
- Develop transition monitoring and sustainability plan including measurement systems to track stakeholder adoption and business benefits realization
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.