We currently have a position open for a Senior Project Manager for a 12-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Senior Project Manager:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years project management experience
- Four (4) to five (5) years’ Agile / Scrum experience
- Experience in working with budgets >$4MM
- Driving communication, braining storming and problem solving
- Governance and control-Driven by PM
- Strong ability to lead in the role
- Good team fit
- Experience in leading and working with remote teams
- Skillset to manage the project in tech and business
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- PM will be responsible for managing many projects at the same time, with day-to-day interaction with technology partners (in-house and vendors)
- Coordination across stakeholders (including senior management and c-level executives) - plays out in full project life cycle
- Driving project and scope definition
- Supporting impacted stakeholders and assist in plan and estimation of projects, including roadmaps and backlog
- Identify and document risks and issues including supporting mitigation and contingency plans
- Run status meetings and complete regular communications
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.