Eagle is working with our client to place a Senior Project Manager (Non-IT) to be part of the Global Compliance Transformation program which is a top priority. This is a 6-month contract to begin in May and will offer the successful candidate exposure to both the business and technology side.
This position is a 6-month contract to start in May.
Key Skills for Senior Project Manager (Non-IT):
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of Project Management Experience with a strong understanding and knowledge of PM Foundations and Disciplines.
- Minimum of three plus (3+) in the banking sector. Preferably, has a background in the Risk and Regulatory Compliance space.
- Experience Managing large projects ($2-5MM or more) with a large stakeholder population.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience/managing with Technology Projects.
- Five (5) to seven (7) Years’ experience with MS Project
- Excellent Communication Skills – clearly be able to articulate and identify issues and risks within the project.
- Nice-To-Have Skills:
- Experience with Issues Management/Case Management
As Senior Project Manager (Non-IT), you will be responsible for:
- Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Provide expertise on project management practices and advise the team on the integration of waterfall and agile methodology into their projects.
- Lead monitoring project transformational design and maintains traction throughout.
- Manage project schedule, budget, RAID, and related status updates
- Plans delivery of assigned projects including work plans, budgets, and resource plans.
- Manage project schedules including resources, timelines, budget, and related communications
- Coordinating with stakeholders to coordinate where business is with all the task, Managing stakeholders, issues and risks
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.