Eagle is assisting our client who requires the services of an experienced Senior Project Manager Non-IT for a two (2) month contract.
Key Skills for Senior Project Manager Non-IT:
- Ten plus (10+) years of PM experience on the business side (+ ex
- Understanding of IT to be able to communicate
- Four plus (4+) years MS Project experience
- Experience with Stakeholder management, Vendor management, financial management and organizational change management
- PMP Certification
Nice to have hard skills:
- AML project experience
- Banking experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Education/ years of the overall experience: Bachelor's degree
As the Senior Project Manager Non-IT, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate various meetings with teams, stakeholders, executives
- Ensure that projects
- Financial management
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Effectively oversee project staff, delegating work to appropriate leads.
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using the bank's procedures and policies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.