We currently have a position open for a Senior Project Manager Non-IT for a 5-month contract starting in August.
Key Skills for Senior Project Manager Non-IT:
- Ten plus (10+) years of PM experience with exposure to both Linear and Agile methodologies.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience creating decks for the program and exec level
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Two plus ( 2+) years of experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Wealth experience would be an asset.
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, proactive
- Ability to work independently
As the Senior Project Manager Non-IT, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate, plan and maintain all project documentation
- Provide support to project director (planning in excel or MS Project), maintain the plan, maintain the raid log (issues, risks, decisions, change control, dependencies). The resource will be responsible for recording, monitoring and following up on all of those items.
- Coordinate with and manage all of the stakeholders (ie. Both internal and external program SMEs).
- Support the development and approval of the business case (help with the consultation of business case financials, development of benefits, and presentation materials).
- Document meeting minutes and following up on action items at the sponsor and exec level
- Create decks by pulling together material for program and exec level (mainly will be putting together the initial draft/ skeleton for HM)
- Prioritize day to day activities
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.