Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager (Service Delivery - NGauthier). We are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
Assignment Length: 3-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior Project Manager (Service Delivery - NGauthier):
- Managing a portfolio of Partner Business Requests/Projects from intake through to delivery and cost recovery.
- Managing and maintaining assigned work schedules and updating schedules when required;
- Performing reviews, and reports on deviations from plan, financial variance, risk and issues;
- Outline/propose a process to report on “integration points” between projects/initiatives from other organizations;
- Documenting progress projects or sub-projects (producing status reports) on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the project life cycle using a formal cost/schedule control method, a project tracking tool and holding regular project review meetings;
- Participating in risk identification and developing mitigation strategies, taking corrective action to minimize overall impact on project or sub-project and providing regular status updates;
- Reviewing and revising documentation, including filing and archiving of project-related materials;
- Attending regular meetings, documenting decisions and actions in meeting minutes and distributing minutes/activities to the team;
- Ensuring compliance to organizational standards and guidelines, providing guidance to Project team members on milestones and status reporting;
- Preparing and delivering Operations Branch, project status and informational presentations for senior/executive levels;
- As requested, mentoring team members to facilitate knowledge transfer, communication and user adoption (e.g. processes, procedures, tools, etc.);
- Drafting presentations to management on project overviews, performance, etc.; and
- The resource must have a security clearance of Secret Level II throughout the contract.
As the Senior Project Manager (Service Delivery - NGauthier), you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the Partner engagement and intake of Business Requests, including at a minimum:
- Liaison with Partner Stakeholders
- Quality Assurance of new Business Requests
- Initiation of Requests into EBIDM Process
- Assist with the oversight and management of the Business Requests, including the following:
- Acting as Owner of a portfolio of business requests;
- Liaison with various teams tasked with assessment, costing and delivery of the requested capability;
- Coordinating and de-conflicting work from multiple teams;
- Preparation of management reports, briefs and presentations, including the following:
- Briefings to the SDM Manager, Senior Director, Director General(s), Assistant Deputy Minister(s), and Deputy Ministers, on an as-required basis
- Assist with the oversight and management of risks and issues, including the following:
- Development of Risk Management Plans
- Identification and assessment of project risks, including mitigation measures
- Management of mitigation measures
- Support of communications, including
- Documentation of background information
- Communications strategies
- Communications materials
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.