Our client is looking for a seasoned Senior Solution Architect for a seven (7) month contract opportunity.
Key Senior Solution Architect Skills
- Looking for a well-seasoned senior candidate (eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience) with applications experience
- Experience working with stakeholders and Business Partners
- Proven background as a senior developer or solution architect
- Experience working across multiple technology components or development efforts to recommend and implement technology solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Past history of delivering enterprise initiatives
- Providing solutions to different business and functional areas;
- Applies a broad knowledge of various technical areas to foresee and fix certain problem areas within technology or with a mix of technologies, but the focus is to ensure a certain business / functional use case is solved with the help of technology;
- Provide, maintain, and evolve a cost effective, secure, and reliable design of end to end infrastructure that is aligned with the Information Services technology direction with the business strategy;
- Apply expertise cross-functionally;
- Assist in overall project planning and advices on system development opportunities;
- Liaises with Business Partners to ensure solutions meet current and strategic needs;
- Works with Business Primes, Enterprise Architecture, other Architects, etc. to determine SLA (service level agreements) and ensure they are met Leads and collaborates with the Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, other Architects, etc. to create, drive and communicate the overall architectural vision, working towards project delivery;
- Assists Enterprise Architecture on the evaluation of vendor applications;
- Develops and approves estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications;
- Works across multiple technology components or development efforts to ensure correctness, consistency, continuity, and efficiency;
- Ensures solutions are scalable, maintainable for complex business and functional applications; and,
- Leads interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, departments or clients.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.