Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Spanish AMLSpecialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Spanish AMLSpecialist Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish/Portuguese
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Spanish and or Portuguese
- Two plus (2+) years of Experience AML, QA or Audit
- Two plus (2+) Years – Strong Analytical Skills – investigative
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Familiarity with the onboarding process of corporate customers in a financial organization
As Senior Spanish AMLSpecialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing ad-hoc and regular 1st Line Testing to assess the adherence, and effectiveness of the AML Policies and Procedures and that anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing and sanctions (collectively “AML”) controls are being appropriately executed in GBM jurisdictions
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.