Our client has an urgent need to fill the position of Senior User Experience Architect/Product Designer. You will be responsible for guiding and creating remarkable and progressive digital experiences for a variety of audiences to support our business in Canada, with an emphasis on accessible responsive and mobile app designs.
Assignment Length: 6-months contract
Assignment Starting; September
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Senior User Experience Architect / Product Designer:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centred design
- Solid UX and UI Practice/Process
- Solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation
- Design experience ranging across accessible designs of responsive web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes, UI patterns and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision)
- Well-versed in current accessibility standards
As the Senior User Experience Architect / Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile.
- Apply sound user-centred design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
- Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company.
- Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed.
- Plan and execute user research/user testing to validate ideas and refine designs.
- Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.
- Project ownership
- Manage user experience deliverables produced by internal and 3rd party resources as required to ensure expectations are successfully met
- Lead the production of design specs and other documentation as needed within all project timelines
- Ensure user flows reflects the users’ needs and maintain consistency among features
- Determine the need for user research and user testing; then orchestrate and oversee the process. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to project teams
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that designs are being implemented properly
Don't waste time, this position will be filled quickly. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.