Our client is seeking a Senior Wireless System Designer for a 12-month contract to begin in August.
Key Skills for Senior Wireless System Designer:
- Seven plus (7+) years experience as a Microwave Designer
- Strong working knowledge of Pathloss 5 microwave design software and MICS coordination tools is a must
- Working knowledge of Industry Canada policies and relevant Standard Radio System Plans (SRSPs)
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Engineering.
- Strong background in point-to-point and point microwave system design principles, site selection, path design, frequency coordination and license administration.
- Highly motivated and adaptable team player capable of working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates skills with project management methodologies
As the Senior Wireless System Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining clients design standards and guidelines for microwave systems
- Performing microwave path analysis using Pathloss 5, digitized topographic maps and field surveys
- MW system channel selection, conducting interference studies, frequency coordination with other systems (s) and/or operators using MICS database, or other analysis tools
- Generating engineering design submissions for implementation of new MW transport systems, or upgrades to existing, including HW upgrades or SW re-provisioning
- Generating RE work orders for third party towers and rooftops
- Generating license applications and supporting documentation required by Industry Canada for license application submissions
- Providing technical support to Network Operations, contractors or vendors during the implementation of new systems or fault resolution on existing systems
- Performs project management activities of moderate complexity, including providing forecasts and reports on Microwave design deliverables
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.`