Eagle is currently assembling a team of talented ServiceNow Consultants to begin work immediately on a new, greenfield implementation and customization project in the ServiceNow area. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January 2021.
Key ServiceNow Consultant Skills:
- ServiceNow Development Experience;
- Experience is CMDB implementations;
- Interface development experience; and,
- Data transformation and ETL experience.
As a ServiceNow Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the defined CMDB Asset Management processes;
- Implementing the defined CMDB configuration management processes;
- Integrating CMDB with the required data sources;
- Implementing Governance of the CMDB framework, with the training and transition to the Configuration Management Team (Referenced in the Implementation Plan);
- Extracting detail business requirements ensuring successful development and implementation;
- Lending technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation phase;
- Working as part of a team on customer engagements based on direction provided;
- Administering, managing, and carrying out all aspects of the configuration management development life cycle;
- Answering questions and providing guidance as Solution Consultants regarding proposed solution;
- Performing analysis of business requirements and provide technical impact assessment;
- Configuring service request workflows based on the business requirements in compliance with the information security coding standards to achieve optimized performance;
- Using scripting languages to create scripts to automate fulfillment task;
- Performing integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration;
- Utilizing available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation;
- Performing system integration testing with sample and live data;
- Configuring emails and events trigger notifications as required; and,
- Creating and customizing reports to publish on dashboard
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.