Eagle is assisting our client who requires the services of an experienced SharePoint Records Management Project Manager for a 3-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for SharePoint Records Management Project Manager:
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a leadership role focusing on SharePoint project management, records management planning and implementation, technical documentation for SharePoint users, development of best practices for electronic records management. Prior experience with similar SharePoint records management project deployment. Previous experience in an academic or government environment is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- SharePoint certification
- Project management
- Electronic records management
- Organization skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Time management
As the SharePoint Records Management Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement SharePoint records management solution for Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) in accordance with client and OISE policies.
- Interpret and apply organizational policies pertaining to records management and the use of SharePoint.
- Compose SharePoint documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Create an OISE SharePoint records management plan and implementation schedule.
- Collaborate with OISE department faculty and staff to collect departmental practices and procedures and harmonize SharePoint standards across OISE.
- Demonstrate proficiency in SharePoint functionalities such as site, libraries, file storage, metadata, retention schedules, and workflow.
- Develop and train staff on how to set up a SharePoint site for records management and collaborative work.
- Develop and manage timelines and meet project deadlines.
- Manage multiple priorities and competing expectations and timelines
- Collaborate with multiple departments (OISE has 11 departments) and stakeholders.
- Liaise with central Information Technology Services (ITS) on enterprise features and tenant functionalities available in SharePoint at the clients; and client Archives and Records Management Services (UTARMS) on records management support.
- Liaise with Digital Accessibility Specialist in Education Commons (IT) department at OISE on Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) accessibility requirements and standards.
- Train EC professionals to carry on support after the project end date
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.