Eagle currently has a remote opportunity for an Intermediate Software Developer VB/ ASP and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract.
Key Intermediate Software Developer Skills
- Intermediate/Senior Developer with legacy applications experience
- Solid ASP.Net and VB.Net experience
- Experience with databases - SQL
- Experience with Web servers and API's - IIS, Rest
- Experience working on Cloud platforms - Workday, ADP etc. nice to have
- Systems Integration experience - nice to have
As Intermediate Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing forward a fresh perspective in evaluating the current application footprint with respect to business needs;
- Application of data management best practices; and,
- Maintaining legacy applications and assist in modernizing the systems.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.