We have an opportunity for a great position as a Software Developer.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; January
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Software Developer:
- Capital Markets experience (min 3 years)
- Python development experience (Python 2 and 3, not Java)
- Oracles database experience (min 3 years)
- Software Development experience (3-5 years)
- Migration experience (Python migration)
- Completed post-secondary (ideally in Computer Science)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Financial industry experience
- Capital markets experience
- Knowledge of Equity lines of business/financial theory/risk management/trading/pricing
As the Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Help support front office traders in their use of trading platforms.
- Maintenance and upgrading of existing software structure.
- Interact and build relationships with various groups across the firm (trading desks, risk management, middle office, etc.).
- Aggregating, organizing, and analyzing market and trade data to facilitate a wide range of reporting, from high-level business overviews down to trade-level details.
- Become familiar with the in-house financial pricing library.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems within a very short timeframe.
- Keep abreast of quantitative framework and front-office pricing developments.
Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for this career opportunity today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.