Are you a team player with excellent communication and Analytical skills? Our client is looking for you to fill the permanent position of Software Developer (Java).
Build the next exciting new product or feature that will ultimately help millions of people experience the world. Join in various Developer forums and be part of a company-wide developer community affecting and driving web engineering decisions.
Assignment Length: Permanent
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Software Developer (Java):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in software engineering and development
- An interest in being a mentor and influence best practices with less experienced developers
- Strong grasp of SQL compositions skills for composing queries and analysis
- Confident with the utilization of Spring Frameworks, Web Services and API’s
- Experience with developing on Cloud, especially GCP and AWS
- Experience in Microservices, Kubernetes (GKE preferable), and Dockers
- Proven ability in Design and Architecture of complex, highly scalable and performance-driven applications.
- Experience working in the Flights industry is desirable
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable Integrity and Ethics
As the Software Developer (Java), you will be responsible for:
- Drive mission-critical projects with direct impact on the evolution of Priceline's business
- Innovate with a cross-functional agile team that continuously experiments, iterates and delivers on new product objectives
- Showcase fluency and development skills of Core Java or similar programming languages
- Lead, mentor, and guide less experienced developers in best practices
- Apply your programming skills towards building low latency and high throughput transactional services with continuous integration and automation testing
- Implement SQL composition skills that collect and queries data for investigation and analysis in real-time from our applications
- The ability to quickly apply your experience to understand our codebase, systems and business requirements to effectively make changes to our application
- Influencer and communicator on team development efforts. Influence what the best solutions are and communicate your findings to key business stakeholders
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits, Don't wait to apply for this great career opportunity. Give us a call and speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.