Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant (Bilingual) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; December
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Talent Acquisition Consultant (Bilingual):
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience in a Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment AND/ OR a Human Resources type function supporting the recruitment and hiring process in a corporate environment (preferred)
- Proven ability and previous experience developing strong working relationships with a high level of trust and integrity (essential)
- Skilled in Boolean or Google searches (preferred)
- Bilingualism is required (English and French)
As the Talent Acquisition Consultant (Bilingual), you will be responsible for:
- Performs Talent Acquisition duties across the recruitment lifecycle in support of Bell’s hiring needs, including:
- Candidate management & engagement
- Hiring Manager support and guidance through recruitment and hiring process
- Candidate Sourcing
- Leveraging of tools, systems and social media to manage and attract talent
- Executes and supports sourcing strategies (across tools, systems and social media) to increase reach and attraction of the Bell employment brand into talent communities.
- Participates in the development of pro-active recruiting/sourcing plans and talent acquisition programs for critical and emerging markets
- Proactively identifies and engages candidates to prequalify
- Executes behavioural interviewing techniques to conduct interviews to hire top talent
- Ensures that recruitment and selection activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205