Our client is seeking a Techincal Lead - Integration for a 6-month contract starting immediately.
Key Skills for Technical Lead - Integration:
- Experienced in business systems analysis and integration modelling with complex enterprise software.
- Comfortable speaking at a solution architecture level about integration, patterns, cloud technology, data structures and data migration.
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders, eliminate ambiguity, manage expectations, and tactfully push when needed.
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment.
- Empathetic and able to understand issues from different perspectives and accurately articulate client goals, needs, difficulties, and points of view.
- Someone who is thoughtful and curious with a tendency to ask "why" questions and the drive to apply a broad understanding of your work towards the creation of better solutions to challenges.
- A lifelong learner who is naturally drawn to acquiring new skills, learning about new subjects, and sharing knowledge with others who are interested
Top Skills Required:
- Working experience with C#, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Serverless Functions, Azure API Management
- Experience designing, implementing and consuming RESTful APIs
Other Skills Required:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure preferably with serverless development
- Experience working with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Technical lead services in complex project implementations
- Experience in legacy code transformations
As the Technical Lead - Integration, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other implementation team members to understand and meet customer requirements, as documented in user stories
- Participating in the design of migration and integration solutions
- Using a variety of technologies including various serverless frameworks to integrate technology elements with other systems used by the customer and/or migrate data from other systems
- Producing high quality, secure, scalable, performant code as part of middleware, integration, and migration components
- Collaborating with and mentoring your team members
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation on integration and migration solutions
- Transferring knowledge at the end of a project to customer staff
- Actively participating in knowledge-sharing sessions as a presenter and as an attendee
- Practicing continuous learning
- Applying your continually improving understanding of knowledge of software, SDLC practices, and the industry in general.
- Practicing rigour and discipline in following procedures while proactively contributing to the quality and the improvement of procedures and processes to benefit its teams and clients.
- Occasionally collaborating in the pre-sales process to contribute to the understanding of requirements, scope and/or project plans.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, give us a call for more details and apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.