Are you a team player with excellent communication and Analytical skills? Our client is looking for you to fill the position of Technology & Systems Team Lead. Under the supervision of the Manager- QA, ERP and Systems or assigned designate the position performs a variety of control and support functions including coordinating and administering of systems for the company.
The position also provides support to the corporation, including but not limited to; trouble-shooting and testing, implementation of new systems and programming and report writing.
Assignment Length: Permanent - in Barrie, Ontario
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# of Openings: 1
Top skills for Technology & Systems Team Lead:
- Completion of a university degree in Computer Science & Programming with an understanding of the accounting field.
- Knowledge Essential:
- Extensive experience in working with ERP/MRP/CRM systems.
- Extensive experience working with programs such as PHP, Java, Visual Basic Studio (C#/ C++), and database management such as SQL/MySQL including XML and XSL technologies.
- Exposure to Web Development tools, languages, environment, and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in the creation of End User Documentation and Standard Operating procedures.
- Experience with Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Understanding of general industrial manufacturing environment, processes, and stakeholders.
- Project Management and coordination is an asset.
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve conflicts and problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain an excellent rapport with suppliers and throughout the organization due to integration of department personnel and their knowledge needed.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively cooperatively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others
As the Technology & Systems Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Plans organize, and evaluates the activities and operations of ERP and associated technology, in collaboration with management.
- Writes technology and SOPs and work instructions and maintains the master documents in a filing system that ensures retrieval when necessary.
- Review ERP issues with various departments and assist in determining potential impact based on knowledge of the application.
- Becomes corporate ‘super user’ of ERP system specifically in manufacturing aspect at both 340 Huronia Road and 85 Morrow Road locations.
- Provide input on the corrective measures to be taken and provide clarification on technology requirements with external clients (i.e., ERP).
- Track and maintain all records for pricing and costing from an internal auditing perspective with periodic checking including evaluation of process and approval procedures.
- Working within both locations, provide support functions for systems for all personnel.
- Responsible for scheduling necessary upgrades, creating/modifying test methods as required and maintaining maintenance schedule for in-house applications.
- Coordinate and conduct internal Technology audits. Review activities and process outputs.
- Develops and maintains project plans to support all technology and Administration activities.
- Working with Manager, populate WIKI with ERP training information to assist with transitioning of and into various roles and (cross) training aspects.
- Provide support to and be a go-to level 1 support specifically for the sales team.
- Provide ‘help-desk” type for “level 2” escalated issues for the ERP system (level 1 is resolved by the area supervisor/manager or “expert on the floor”; level 3 goes to our ERP contact)
- a) Administer security settings (shared with others)
- b) the Main contact with ERP for various items including:
- c) Internally unresolvable issues/bugs/questions
- d) Set up of new users
- e) Billing questions
- d) Set up of new users
- h) Development, deployment and maintenance of custom reports using Visual Basic/SQL Server Reporting Services
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits, Don't wait to apply for this great career opportunity. Give us a call and speak to a recruiter today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.