Eagle is currently seeking a highly motivated and self driven individual to join our client's Brand team. In the role of Web Developer.
This position is Development, but more Content Integration driven.
Assignment Length: 6-month contract
Assignment Starting; Immediately
# Of Openings: 1
Top skills for Web Developer
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of workflow-based content management systems with templated pages
- 5+ years architecture, design and development experience creating Web-based applications using ASP/.NET
- 5+ years experience with Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5. Experience with responsive framework
- Minimum 4 year of typescript, React, Webpack libraries experience
- Good knowledge of techniques and methodology of programming
- Strong Debugging skills. The candidate should be able find and identify bugs and problems in the application. This will require navigating and search through many systems making up the application over several technologies. These include debugging with Visual Studio 2012/2013 and over.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to generate creative high-quality solutions to meet committed deadlines
- Detailed-oriented with strong time-management skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and work effectively as a member of a team
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to deliver
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, DHTML, XML, Accessibility
- Typescript, React, Webpack
- Object-oriented application design & development framework
- .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET 4, CSHTML (Razor) MVC3, TFS, Visual Studio 2010 and higher) - Microsoft certified a plus.
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS)
- Web services experience
- Implement changes to the website including but not limited to:
- modifying text,
- Adding links,
- Updating images and banners,
- Maintaining product and services as listed
- Performing quality assurance testing web pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required
- Working with clients to implement content changes and, where necessary, suggesting best practices
- Analyzing and interpreting new change request requirements to develop and implement high-quality enhancements
- Maintaining existing applications by resolving defects that are identified to you by the incident manager
- Investigating to find the root cause of incidents or optimizing response time
Don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will supply accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting candidates with the required skills. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle. Work with Eagle will only begin when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.