Senior Proposal Writer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Do you write to win and edit without mercy?
At Eagle, we’re obsessive about the details.
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Eagle is an industry-leading, Canadian-owned staffing company. We strive to exceed our client, contractor, and candidate expectations with a diverse team of energetic and positive professionals. And we’ve been a Certified “Best Workplace in Canada” for 5 years in a row.
A day in the life
As a Senior Proposal Writer in our friendly and fast-paced downtown Ottawa office, you’ll spend your days:
- Responding to public and private sector RFIs (Requests for Information), RFPs (Requests for Proposal), RFQs (Requests for Quotations) and unsolicited bids;
- Reviewing proposal requirements, clarifying content and highlighting areas of concern;
- Facilitating meetings throughout the proposal process;
- Conceptualizing and writing assigned proposals, including the development of proposal outlines, schedules, content, and graphics;
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals;
- Writing, editing, and reviewing proposals;
- Developing and continuously improving of the proposal process, structure and format, win strategies, competitive analysis, compliance matrices, and proposal presentations; and
- Engaging with a tight-knit team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork, and fun!
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must be confident, approach each new proposal with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are driven, have outstanding communication and time management skills and a natural need to win, then Eagle wants to hear from you. Other requirements include:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the end to end proposal process, responding to public and private sector RFIs (Requests for Information), RFPs (Requests for Proposal), RFQs (Requests for Quotations) and unsolicited bids, preferably in a staffing environment;
- Experience facilitating bid/no-bid and kick-off meetings with various stakeholders;
- A strong ability to write creative and compelling proposal content;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively influence the process in a positive way to ensure win-win scenarios for all involved;
- Extensive working knowledge of document production using Microsoft Word and the ability to manage large documents;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- The ability to work under pressure, as part of a cohesive team;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Fluency in French and English would be considered an asset but not essential;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude; and
- Dedication, persistence, flexibility and a willingness to go the extra mile.
On top of earning a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, you’ll:
- Never experience the same day twice – you’ll learn new things every day, and work on projects that matter.
- Participate in our industry-leading training and development program.
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program that allows flexible scheduling and the ability to work remotely.
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork.
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off.
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.