Want to find that dream job?
Make it your career.
At Eagle, we help people find their dream jobs. Every day.
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Eagle is an industry-leading, Canadian-owned staffing company. We strive to exceed our client, contractor, and candidate expectations with a diverse team of energetic and positive professionals. And we’ve been a Certified “Best Workplace in Canada” for 5 years in a row.
A day in the life
In our friendly and fast-paced downtown Edmonton office, you’ll spend your days:
- Collaborating with the team to provide ongoing market feedback;
- Refining positioning strategies and tailoring Eagle’s diverse value proposition to client needs;
- Working closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers;
- Targeting, prospecting, networking and nurturing client relationships; and
- Engaging with a tight-knit team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork, and fun!
What we’re looking for
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must be confident, have excellent business acumen, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone who is driven, has outstanding communication skills and a natural need to win, then Eagle wants to hear from you. Other requirements include:
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology (IT) or Business or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience in business development, preferably in IT or staffing;
- Experience selling into large accounts at various levels with multiple end-users;
- Exceptional relationship management skills;
- Formal sales training;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid knowledge of IT terminology; and
- Demonstrated time-management and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you
On top of earning a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and an excellent benefits package, you’ll:
- Never experience the same day twice – you’ll learn new things every day, and work on projects that matter.
- Participate in our industry-leading training and development program to become a staffing and IT guru.
- Join the team atmosphere with catered lunches and regular social events.
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program.
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track.
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork.
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off.
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.