Want to find that dream job?
Make it your career.
At Eagle, we help people find their dream jobs. Every day.
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Eagle is an industry-leading, Canadian-owned staffing company. We strive to exceed our client, contractor, and candidate expectations with a diverse team of energetic and positive professionals. And we’ve been a Certified “Best Workplace in Canada” for 5 years in a row.
A day in the life of a Recruiter
As a part of our friendly and fast-paced recruitment team, you’ll spend your days:
- Identifying and qualifying top IT talent using our leading-edge technology;
- Working closely with our Account Executives and Hiring Managers to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers;
- Developing, managing and expanding existing candidate and client relationships; and
- Engaging with a tight-knit team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork, and fun!
What we’re looking for
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must be confident, approach each new role with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone who is driven, has outstanding communication skills and a natural need to win, then Eagle wants to hear from you. Other requirements include:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 2-3 years' proven work experience in a sales, marketing or customer service-focused environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude; and
- Dedication, persistence, flexibility and a willingness to go the extra mile.
What’s in it for you
On top of earning a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and an excellent benefits package, you’ll:
- Never experience the same day twice – you’ll learn new things every day, and work on projects that matter.
- Join a company that values workplace mental health and wellness.
- Participate in our industry-leading training and development program to become a staffing and IT guru.
- Enjoy the team atmosphere with regular social events.
- Work remotely and balance your schedule with our innovative WORKshift program.
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork.
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off.
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.