Allow us to introduce ourselves
Eagle is an industry-leading, Canadian-owned staffing company. We strive to exceed our client, contractor, and candidate expectations with a diverse team of energetic and positive professionals. And we’ve been a Certified “Best Workplace in Canada” for 5 years in a row.
A day in the life of an Account Executive
As an Account Executive in our friendly and fast-paced environment, you’ll be busy:
- Targeting, prospecting, networking and nurturing client relationships;
- Refining positioning strategies and tailoring Eagle’s diverse value proposition to client needs;
- Working closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers;
- Staying current on industry trends and providing ongoing market feedback; and
- Collaborating with a tight-knit team that focuses on winning, learning, and high-quality work.
What we’re looking for
To be a successful Account Executive in our dynamic environment, we are looking for a confident and high-energy individual who enjoys being part of a close team. If you are adaptable, an effective communicator, and driven to help our clients succeed, then Eagle would love to hear from you.
We want to see that:
- You’ve got the experience…
- In business development, preferably in IT or staffing
- Selling into large accounts at various levels with multiple end-users
- You’re a top performer…
- With a competitive and strategic nature
- With a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You’re exceptional at relationship management…
- By being responsive and transparent
- Through skills gained in formal sales training
- You’re not afraid to take on new challenges…
- By being creative and eager to learn
- Because you’ve got strong negotiation skills and a "never give up" attitude!
What’s in it for you
On top of earning a highly competitive salary, performance-based commission/bonuses, and an excellent benefits package, you’ll:
- Never experience the same day twice – you’ll learn new things every day, and work on projects that matter;
- Join a company that values workplace mental health and wellness;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program;
- Enjoy the team atmosphere with regular social events;
- Work remotely and balance your schedule with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off; and
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.