Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchDo you have a keen eye for detail? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of taking a project from start to finish? Are you best known for your organizational and time management skills? Do you want to work for an industry leader and one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies”? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, we want you!
Eagle is a Canadian IT recruiting and placement company with a prestigious client list and a national presence. We promote a friendly, fast-paced, corporate environment that emphasizes teamwork and fun! We have an immediate opening for a Proposal Writer in our Ottawa office.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Proposals, you will work with a variety of managers and internal clients to develop proposals from early conception through to production and delivery. You will be responsible for:
- Responding to public and private sector RFI (Requests for Information), RFP (Requests for Proposal); Requests for Quotations (RFQ) and unsolicited bids;
- Reviewing proposal requirements, clarifying content and highlighting areas of concern;
- The conceptualization and writing of assigned proposals, including development of proposal outlines, schedules, content, graphics;
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals;
- Writing, editing, and reviewing proposals;
- The development and continuous improvement of the proposal process, structure and format, win strategies, competitive analysis, compliance matrices, and proposal presentations;
- Other duties may be assigned on an intermittent basis.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Experience coordinating/writing/preparing proposals;
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills;
- Practical experience with responding to public and private sector RFI (Requests for Information), RFP (Requests for Proposal) Requests for Quotations (RFQ) and unsolicited bids;
- A strong understanding of the proposal process;
- Extensive working knowledge of document production using Microsoft Word and the ability to manage large documents;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- The ability to work under pressure, as part of a cohesive team;
- Fluency in French and English would be considered assets.
What’s in it for you? A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you.
Work in one of 2017’s Certified “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.