Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you customer service oriented? Do you have the flexibility to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines? Our Toronto office is searching for that special someone…
Eagle needs a Contract Administrator on a temporary basis who can jump into action and interface with internal staff to assist them in the review of Client contracts and amendments. Your customer service and analytical skills will be put to the test as you help staff answer challenging questions.
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have excellent organizational skills, approach each new situation with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone with proven contract administration experience, outstanding communication skills and a natural desire to help others, then Eagle wants to hear from you!
On any given day you will…
- Ensure you are familiar with the different contracts that exist and assist in amending templates as required;
- Maintain an understanding of our internal agreements such that you can answer questions regarding our agreements;
- Amend internal agreements, where appropriate, with risk mitigation being the guiding principle;
- Review new client agreements and outline terms that are of concern and that must be included in our standard Subcontract;
- Discuss your contract review findings with the CFO and correspond with internal staff to explain the concerns;
- Work with the CFO to respond to contractor requests for confirmation of employment/subcontract;
- Prepare all requested contract termination paperwork;
- Research new Laws that may impact Eagle and present your findings to the CFO;
- Interface with Eagle’s insurance broker to ensure compliance with insurance provisions contained within Client Agreements; and
- Work with the Onboarding team to review all agreements in the system prior to their use.
What’s in it for you? A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular team social events;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition through your achievements and teamwork;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community; and
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you.
Work in one of 2017’s Certified “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a recruiting team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.