Permanent Placement Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchDo you love solving puzzles? Can you build a network of talented individuals? Are you a competitive person who is driven to help others? If you answered YES to any of these questions, this role might be for you!
Eagle is actively recruiting for a Permanent Placement Specialist to join our western Canadian team. You’re an experienced recruiter with a tech industry or agency background who is ready to come in and hit the ground running. You’ve been a Permanent Placement Recruiter with hands on, client-side recruitment experience placing talent into full spectrum Information Technology roles from Technical Support to Management and Director levels. Ideally located in our Vancouver office, this role could also be centered in our Edmonton or Calgary branch.
Your priority focus will be candidate sourcing to fill existing and upcoming client requirements while building a pipeline of exceptional candidates across western Canada. You will work hand in hand with Senior Account Executives to develop client relationships while taking advantage of our already strong western Canadian market presence.
What’s in it for you?
A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular team social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you.
- Post-Secondary education with 4+ years of successful staffing or agency experience required;
- 3+ years of successful permanent placement experience with a focus on sourcing, recruitment and placement of hard to find Information Technology professionals;
- Must have effective and proven investigative, communication and candidate relationship skills;
- Must be comfortable in client-facing situations selling our brand and methodology. 360 experience would be an asset although this role is heavily recruitment focused;
- Strong English verbal and written skills are essential;
- Market sector expertise in all or any of Health, Banking, Energy, Transportation or Power and Utilities would be valued.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.