Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Are you detail-oriented? Do you like to learn on the fly? Can you manage multiple projects? Eagle needs those skills and your “can-do” attitude! We are a busy Canadian recruitment and placement firm with a prestigious client list and a national presence, supported by superior business processes and technology.
Our Ottawa office has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Director, Marketing and Proposals, and will have outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail.
In this position, you will work with both the National Proposal and Marketing Teams to coordinate proposal activities and prepare marketing material. You enjoy a deadline-driven environment and love the challenge of learning new tasks. As you become comfortable with the position, you are motivated to take on more responsibility.
The Administrative Coordinator will support the teams in the following capacity:
- Track and distribute incoming proposals to various Eagle offices
- Maintain accurate database records
- Create calendar entries for various deadlines
- Assist proposal team in preparing bid responses
- Coordinate the preparation of small proposals
- Format, print, bind and package various documents
- Assist with social media management
- Create images for website articles
- Maintain inventory for stationery and promo items
- Assist with surveys, create various reports, and work on a variety of special projects
- Organize and execute daily and monthly administrative activities
- Assist with security requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
Skills and Qualifications
Along with a positive attitude, the successful candidate has:
- A key eye for detail
- High degree of organization
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team, ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary
- Positive outlook with strong attention to customer service
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly developing office environment
- Fluency in French and English an asset
What’s in it for you? A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular team social events;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition for your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
Work in a friendly and fast-pace environment with one of 2019’s Certified “Best Workplaces in Canada. Join a team that focuses on learning, teamwork and fun – apply today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.