Inside Sales Account Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle’s Western Region is experiencing a profound level of growth and we need strong professional salespeople in Edmonton to manage and build relationships with new and existing accounts across Western Canada. Work in one of 2019’s Certified “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a team that focuses on winning, learning and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Inside Sales Account Manager
Reporting to the Senior Account Executive, this role will build strong relationships with key contacts within existing and new Eagle clientele while ensuring a level of customer service delivery that meets or exceeds client expectations. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as the main contact for day-to-day processing of client requirements while working with the Delivery team and Account Executive to ensure quality responses;
- Coordinate delivery strategy with the Account Executive and help build proactive delivery plans;
- Assist the Account Executive in qualifying and vetting candidates against client requirements;
- Manage the QA process for candidate submissions including write-ups, reference quality and follow up;
- Manage the communication with the client and recruiter for candidate interview scheduling, offers and onboarding;
- Ensure client paperwork, purchase orders, SOWs and contracts are processed for signature and filing;
- Act as escalation point for issues around timesheets, invoicing, and payment issues;
- With Recruiter, manage contractor performance issues ensuring that Account Executive is informed and kept in the loop;
- Document all client interactions including meeting notes and phone calls;
- Participate in client meetings with the Account Executive;
- Assist Delivery and Recruiting efforts directly when required to, and
- Provide vacation coverage for Account Executive as needed.
- A minimum of two years’ working as a professional Recruiter or working a 360 desk with specific knowledge of Information Technology recruitment strategies;
- Previous involvement in staffing with direct experience managing client expectations and communicating with clients;
- Proven success providing exceptional client experiences with a thoughtful and articulate personal approach;
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor;
- A sense of urgency and a ‘get it done’ attitude;
- Attention to detail, advanced spoken and written communication skills are essential.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.