Junior Account Executive
Do you love the Art of the Deal? Can you build and maintain an extensive network? Are you a competitive sales person? Eagle needs those skills and traits as well as your “can-do” attitude! We are a busy Canadian recruitment and placement firm with a prestigious client list and a national presence.
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for a Junior Account Executive. Your self-driven personality and business acumen will be put to the test as you help expand Eagle’s client reach in both Public and Private Sectors. Help us connect our top-tier clients with our superior IT professionals.
By your own initiative, you will close business by targeting, prospecting, networking and nurturing accounts– did we mention Innovation is one of our core values? We want to see your passion for building key relationships as well as your book of business…. And more.
You’ll collaborate with the team to provide ongoing market feedback, refine positioning strategies, and tailor Eagle’s diverse value proposition to client needs. To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have 2 years experience in a similar role, outstanding communication and organizational skills, a keen sense of community service, and use a hands-on approach.
What’s in it for you? A workplace culture that can’t be beat!
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Join the team atmosphere with regular team social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you.
Work in one of 2019’s “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. If that’s not enough, join a team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun, and who always give their personal best – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.