Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Can you build a network? Are you a competitive person who is driven to help others? Are you ready to start your career? Eagle needs those skills and traits as well as your “can-do” attitude! We are a busy Canadian recruitment firm with a prestigious client list and a national presence.
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for four Sourcing Specialists who will be sourcing for both contract and permanent placement roles within the IT field. Your analytical skills will be put to the test as you help candidates find the right role and make a difference in their lives!
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have excellent organizational skills, approach each new task with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone with proven investigative abilities, outstanding communication skills and a natural need to WIN, then Eagle wants to hear from you!
Work in one of 2019’s “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Our energetic team members are responsible for:
- Assessing and identifying qualified candidates from external positions, job boards, job postings, internal database and referrals for contract and permanent placements;
- Screening, interviewing, and qualifying potential IT professionals;
- Working closely with our Account Executives to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers; and,
- Developing, managing and expanding existing candidate and client relationships.
What do we need from you?
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 1-2 years' proven work experience in assessing and qualifying candidates in an I.T. staffing role;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude; and,
- Dedication, persistence, flexibility and a willingness to go the extra mile!
What’s in it for you?
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Participate in our industry-recognized training and development program customized just for you;
- Join the team atmosphere with catered team lunches and regular team social events;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Earn a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.