Are you detail-oriented? Do you like to learn on the fly? Can you manage multiple projects? Eagle needs those skills and your “can-do” attitude! We are a busy Canadian recruitment and placement firm with a prestigious client list and a national presence, supported by superior business processes and technology.
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for a National Administrative Coordinator. This position has a National scope and provides support for the Finance and Legal teams. You will handle a multitude of tasks ranging from managing databases and preparing reports to executing ongoing projects. To be successful in our dynamic environment you must have outstanding communication and organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and use a hands-on approach.
Work in one of 2019’s “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. If that’s not enough, join a team that focuses on learning, teamwork and fun, and who always give their personal best – you’ll love to be a part of it!
The successful candidate will:
- Manage National Administration inbox, forwarding information to appropriate parties;
- Manage National database with most up-to-date client and contractor information as gathered via email, invoice and contract;
- Maintain records management: filing, create labels, GST verification;
- Meet month-end deadlines (EFT batches, timesheets/invoice printing, mailing invoices, GST verification, etc.)
- Respond to, work with and participate in solution-based thinking;
- Create, organize and execute regular reports;
- Provide back-up administrative support for National Administrative Team and local Office Manager; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and possess:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment;
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, proven attention to detail, and the ability to work quickly;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills;
- Capacity to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment;
- Handle sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion
- Technology-savvy, with an extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.