Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Are you detail-oriented? Do you like to learn on the fly? Can you manage a busy office? Eagle needs those skills and your “can-do” attitude! We are a busy Canadian recruitment and placement firm with a prestigious client list and a national presence.
Our Ottawa office has an immediate opening for an Office Manager on a contract basis from July 2019 to January 2020. This role provides support for the Recruitment and Sales team, and handles a multitude of tasks ranging from general office administration to preparing marketing and proposal documents. Working in a deadline-driven environment, the successful candidate will report to the Vice President, Eastern Region and Government Services, and will have outstanding communication and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
Work in one of 2019’s “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. If that’s not enough, join a team that focuses on learning, teamwork and fun, and who always give their personal best – you’ll love to be a part of it!
Highlight of Responsibilities
- Maintain our reputation as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Canada by managing the Ottawa office smoothly and always striving for excellence;
- Work with the local and National teams to ensure candidates, clients, and future hires have a great experience when interacting with Eagle;
- Amplify the team’s productivity and morale through your thoughtfulness in coordinating team socials and celebrations;
- Maximize the leadership efforts of the VP, Eastern Region and Government Services, by providing highly professional and diligent administrative support;
- Continuously seek to improve processes; and
- Reflect our values daily!
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and possess:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment;
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly developing office environment; and
- Handle sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.