Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Seeking Driven Professionals to begin a Recruitment career at Eagle – Training Provided
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for a Recruitment Specialist who will assist our Fortune 1000 clients staff up their project teams. Work in one of 2019’s “Best Workplaces in Canada"— our environment is friendly and fast-paced. Join a recruiting team that focuses on winning, learning, teamwork and fun – you’ll love to be a part of it!
To be successful in our dynamic environment you must be confident, approach each new role with a keen sense of urgency, and enjoy being part of a community. If you are someone who is driven, has outstanding communication skills and a natural need to WIN, then Eagle wants to hear from you!
Our energetic team of Recruiters are responsible for:
- Identifying and Qualifying top Information Technology talent using our leading-edge technology;
- Networking with and Interviewing potential talent;
- Working closely with our Account Executives and Hiring Managers to place highly skilled candidates in contract and permanent positions with esteemed employers; and,
- Developing, managing and expanding existing candidate and client relationships.
How lucky are we to work in an industry where we help people find their dream job, every day!
What do we need from you?
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 1-2 years' proven work experience in Recruitment space, Ideally Technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude; and,
- Dedication, persistence, flexibility and a willingness to go the extra mile!
What’s in it for you?
- Never the same day twice – you will learn 5 new things every day, and work on projects that MATTER.
- Participate in our industry-leading training and development program to become a staffing and IT market expert;
- Join the team atmosphere with catered team lunches and regular team social events;
- Balance your life with our innovative WORKshift program;
- Savour our daily breakfast program so you can start your day on the right track;
- Receive peer-to-peer recognition and reach for Top Performer status through your achievements and teamwork;
- Celebrate your birthday and your cultural background with 2 extra paid days off;
- Contribute to our in-house Charity Program and give back to your community with a paid volunteer day;
- Earn a competitive salary, performance based commissions and an excellent benefits package.
Eagle Professional Resources Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.