That is not an accident … our core values were well researched, discussed, debated and developed.
We wanted a team based environment and here are 10 reasons why …
1. We wanted our employees to help each other to be successful … not just look out for themselves.
2. We wanted an atmosphere of collaboration, which is a healthy work environment.
3. We felt that work is tough enough without having to “battle” your peers every day.
4. We know that a team of professionals, working together towards common goals can achieve great things.
5. We wanted our company to be focused on providing the best answers to our clients … not internally focused on “turf wars”.
6. Teams that are focused on the right things will motivate and challenge each other, in addition to assisting each other … that is powerful!
7. Superstars can bring real value to teams IF they can be team players … if NOT then we don’t want them!
8. Any system has challenges … I would sooner find ways to solve the challenges associated with a team environment than the alternative.
9. I like team players, and I want to work with people I like.
10. Clients will buy from NICE people.
Our lexicon includes the word “we” … but the word “I” tends to be annoying!
Kevin Dee is CEO of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Gain a competitive edge! Join Eagle’s Executive Consulting Network!
Find Canada’s top hot jobs, updated in real-time! Visit Eagle’s Job Centre!
Have you tried Eagle’s (very cost effective) VirtualRecruiter service?