I hate miserable people … they really drain positive energy out of those around them. Can you imagine what it must be like to go through life being so miserable … it must be awful.
We see them every day … rude, arrogant, ignorant, selfish and they NEVER smile!
You can meet miserable people everywhere … on the subway or the bus, driving a taxi or a delivery truck, serving coffee at your local Tim Hortons or the receptionist at the doctor’s office. They might even live in your house!
– How much better would the world be if people were generally friendly?
– What does it take say “Good Morning”?
– What is the cost of a smile?
– How tough is it to hold a door for a stranger?
– What if we all took it upon ourselves to cheer someone up tomorrow?
I think we could change the world!
I have some blog entries that I have written over the last year or so that relate to this subject if you want to take time to check them out.
1. One of my earliest blogs was about Attitude!
2. Later on I wrote about Attitude and what the answer might be.
3. I had a different approach to Negative people last July.
4. I also wrote about the Bad Apple.
Obviously this is a subject that I have an opinion on! I think that we all have our lives to live and we can choose to be miserable or not … but why would you want to live with yourself in a miserable state? I certainly would not live with a miserable person!