The power of a smile is incredible. If you don’t believe me then think about the following:
1. If you consciously force yourself to smile, even if you don’t feel like it then you will find your mood improving.
2. If you smile a lot then people will view you as a positive person.
3. If you smile a lot then your days will seem to go faster.
4. If you smile a lot then you will be more popular.
5. If you smile a lot then generally you will feel more at peace.
You don’t need a reason to smile … just smile and see the effect it can have on your life! This is a new habit, so you really have to work at it for a consistent amount of time in order to form a habit of smiling. Try it, the world will be a better place, for ALL of us!
Kevin Dee is CEO of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Centre!