1. If you consciously force yourself to smile, even if you don’t feel like it then you will find your mood improving.
2. If you smile a lot then people will view you as a positive person … and people want to associate with positive people!
3. If you smile a lot then your days will seem to go faster.
4. If you smile a lot then you will be more popular.
5. If you smile a lot then generally you will feel more at peace.
You don’t need a reason to smile … just smile and see the effect it can have on your life and the people around you!
This is a new habit, so you really have to work at it for a consistent amount of time in order to form a habit of smiling. Try it, the world will be a better place, for ALL of us!
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” Thich Nhat Hanh
Kevin Dee is the founder of Eagle (a Professional Staffing Company)
Want to know where Canada’s hot jobs are? Visit the Eagle Job Board!
Have you tried Eagle’s (very cost effective) Virtual Recruiter service ——————————————————————————————————————————